Food Tasting Tour in Florence
Join a food tour in Florence and explore the history and culture of the city through the simple yet powerful element - gastronomy. With an expert guide, visit the oldest bakery in Florence as well as the famous San Lorenzo Market. Two hours, five stops, and authentic local food.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert local guide
- Food and drink
- Tastings at five different locations
- Entry/Admission - Mercato Centrale
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Mercato Centrale, 50136, Florence Italy
After the bakery, head to the most important food market in town, Mercato Centrale (San Lorenzo Market). The first floor of the market is filled with local vendors selling fresh produce and high-quality ingredients. The second floor boasts specialized food stalls, each dedicated to a different Florentine staple. Your local tour guide will lead you through the market, telling you about its history and stopping at various stalls, so you can taste local specialties such as cheese, salami, panini, pizza, sweets and wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :50123 Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please let the supplier know prior to booking of any food dislikes or allergies.
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. If you have any special needs, please contact the supplier directly before booking so that they may be able to accommodate this.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.