Fourth of July Private Cruise
Celebrate the holiday with the Statue of Liberty! Escape the crowds and enjoy the glamour of sailing on a luxury yacht, your private sanctuary at sea.
This special holiday sail will catch the sunset, fireworks displays (smaller than years past), and the dazzling lights of the city skyline. Feast your eyes on sweeping views of Ellis Island, Governors Island, World Trade Center, Financial District and the skyline. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Captain Martin holds a USCG 100 Ton Master Captain’s License. Sailor of the New York Harbor for 25 years, he is an expert guide to NYC’s waterways.
per adult from
What's included :
- Views of NYC's Annual Fourth of July Fireworks
- Private yacht for 2 to 6 passengers.
- New York City's lights and famous skyline
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Luxury deck lounge and cabin lounge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Let's drop by for a close-up with the Statue of Liberty.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Indulge in one of the many special sights of NYC.
Pass By: Governors Island National Monument, New York Harbor Ferry Terminal, New York City, NY 10004
Sail past another dazzling view.
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Sail by this historic sight.
Pass By: Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005
Experience the best of NYC on a private yacht
Departure Point :Go Sailing NYC, 59 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In our commitment to the well-being of our passengers and crew, we have made several safety changes. All sailing tours are private. Our captain and crew always wear face masks and gloves. Before and after each sail, our yacht is thoroughly sanitized for your comfort and security.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.