Fresh Paella Cooking Class & Lunch
Learn all the techniques and tricks for making classic Spanish recipes like Paella and Sangria, then sit down to enjoy your food at a cozy lunch with your hosts.
• Cook and enjoy a 3-course Spanish lunch. You even get to choose which type of Paella you want to make!
• Cooking class and communal lunch for up to 10 people
• The hosts love using organic food and produce that they grow in their garden!
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 3-course Spanish meal
- Sangria, wine and beer
- Organic and fresh ingredients
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Insider tips and tricks from a real local
- Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
What's excluded :
- Hosts Bea and Dani are in love with healthy food and experimenting with new flavors. They seek to maintain all the essence and freshness of food, applying traditional cooking techniques and modern fusion cuisine.
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic cooking class/food tour/dinner with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Healthy Sangria - Sugar free - Sangria with a lot of fruits and healthy because no refined sugar are used
• Cook and Eat Traditional Spanish Recipes - Some examples are cocido madrileño, fabada, broken eggs with vegetables or pork, spanish omelet, gazpacho, croquetas, stuffed eggs, calamari sandwich
• Choose, Cook & Eat Paella - Sea food paella or Chicken paella or Vegetarian paella or Black paella or Traditional paella or Fideua paella or Lobster paella or Squid paella
• Yogurt Cake - Prepare a special and healthy dessert with homemade yogurt, traditional spanish cookies and seasonal fruits or marmalade.
Departure Point :Calle de los Molinos, 28039 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.