Frog Watching Jungle Night Walk
Forest Night Walk to observe Frogs, Insects, Nocturnal mammals, Reptiles and more.
Included in the tour:
Naturalist Bilingual Guide
Bottle of water
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Flashlight
- Entry/Admission - Callidryas Tours
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Callidryas Tours, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
The night tour continues past the frog ponds along flat trails immersed in the noisy night rainforest. The guide will point out animals hiding from you.
Support, enjoy and learn about the only wild frog sanctuary in the Arenal Volacano Area.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Callidryas Tours - Sloth tour - Costa Rica., 800 metros sur de Entrada principal de Z-13, La 21007, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up in Hotels in La Fortuna Town, San Carlos or you can drive directly to our office(Callidryas Tours)
Departure Time :5:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.