From Aqaba: 2 Day Petra and Wadi Rum
Visit the 'must see' sites in Jordan - Petra & Wadi Rum with our experienced guide and enjoy a night out in the Wadi Rum desert in an authentic Bedouin Camp under the beautiful night skies of Wadi Rum.
* See beautiful landscapes of scenic Wadi Rum.
* Full day visit to Petra - one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
* Experience Bedouin hospitality including authentic Zerb meal.
* Taste traditional local food.
* One guide that is with you from the moment of pick up until drop off taking care of your entire trip.
* Overnight under the stars in Bedouin Camp in the depth of the desert.
* Bedouin Campsite: The beauty of the camp is its simplicity and its off-road location in the heart of the desert. Nevertheless, it has full facilities; very comfortable beds, hot showers, and charming common areas to hang around.
* 4×4 Jeep tour in Wadi Rum.
* All Entrance fees included.
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entrance fees
- 4×4 Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Full guiding
- Full transportation to all sites
- Accommodation in Bedouin campsite
- Entry/Admission - Petra
What's excluded :
- Border taxes
- Travel insurance
Day 1: Wadi Rum
Stop At: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
Explore Wadi Rum by 4x4 Jeep for the full desert experience!
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in a traditional Bedouin campsite
Each tent is for 2 people, so if you travel solo - you will share
Day 2: Petra
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
Enjoy a full day of exploring the ancient site of Petra, you will have the first part of the day guided, and then some free time after lunch to explore on your own
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :McDonald's, Aqaba, Jordan
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.