From Basel to Freiburg:The full day tour to the Black Forest!
A unique opportunity to discover Freiburg and the Black Forest in the most comfortable way.
Visit this charming and lovely town at your own pace, enjoy the breathtaking panorama from the panoramic road, cross the lovely villages & discover the traditions and history of the southwestern German culture.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- English commentaries while driving
- Friendly, licenced and most professional driver
What's excluded :
- Personal insurance
- Personal expenses
- Driver Gratuities
Stop At: Freiburg im Breisgau, Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Wurttemberg
Enjoy a walking tour in the historical city's center. Some free time will give you the opportunity to visit the local street food market (closed on Sundays) & the famous "Minster" (cathedral). You might want to taste the local beer, maybe one of the grilled sausages or the authentic black forest cake; your time is at leisure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Titisee, 79811 Titisee-Neustadt, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
Then, we'll reach the smooth hills of the Black forest and the popular village of Titisee. We will make a large stop a few hundred meters away from a beautiful altitude lake, the time for you to appreciate the cuckoo clock culture & all the local specialties.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Schauinsland, 79254 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
In order to start the drive back to Basel, you will be driven through the most tiny villages around, along the spectacular panoramic high road.
You will enjoy the most beautiful preserved sceneries and hidden treasures of the Black Forest area.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Messepl. 12, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of participants does apply. There is a possibility of cancellation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- - Vehicle disinfected before and after each tour. - We avoid all the crowed places, we go where the others do not go! - A minimum use of the air conditioning in the vehicle while driving (The windows will constantly stay open (a Minimum), to prevent a Closed Space).