From Lake Garda: Special Venice trip with private tour of the Lagoon by boat
Visit the city of Venice in one day with a tour guide.
Travel from Lake Garda by air-conditioned coach, enjoy a boat ride through the Giudecca canal to Saint Mark Square, the heart of Venice. Enjoy the city at your leisure or with the tour guide and have an unforgettable private boat tour of Venice Lagoon with typical Veneziano guide. Start on the morning between 08:00-10:00 (depend from pick-up point) from Lake Garda by bus and arrive at around 12:00 in Venice city.
Plenty of free time in the afternoon to enjoy the typical Gondola di Venezia and for walk through the typical canals and bridges!
The return transfer is planned from venice at 21:00. Arrival at the pick-up point between 23:30-01:00
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer by bus
- Tour guide during the day
- Live commentary on board
- Private boat from parking to Piazza San Marco (Saint Mark Square)
- Private tour of the Lagoon by boat
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Special tour of Venice with tour guide directly from Lake Garda.
Start on the morning between 07:30-09:30 (depend from pick-up point) from Lake Garda countries
by bus: we have available lot of pick-up points and are all easy to reach. During the trip to Venice we will do a
short stop to let you the possibility
to have a coffe or go to the toilet (about 15 minutes).
The arrive to Venice will be around 11:30.
Once in Venice we will take the
private boat from the bus parking
the center of the city,
Piazza San Marco (Saint Mark Square). The boat through the Giudecca Canal will reach the center in about 20 minutes and give you a first impression of Venice magnificents.
In Venice we will do a
with our tour guide between the streets of Venice, and you will see the most important monuments such as the Campanile, Saint Mark Cathedral, Rialto Bridge that is the most important bridge of Venice (Venice has 417 bridge, and mostly are built over the Canal Grande, the most famous canal in the world), the Bridge of Sighs, Doge's Palace etc. Small walk will take
Free time to enjoy Venice by yourself.
About 4,5 hours. During this time you can visit the church, munuments, have a lunch, relax, take a
gondola ride (bookable in bus at tour guide at extra price of 20€ per person). The gondola is without doubt the symbol of Venice. It is unique because of its special features: 280 parts from 8 different types of wood fit together to create an 11 metre boat weighing more than 600 kg. A single gondoliere at the stern rows this miracle of nautics that seems to greet its Venice with a nod thanks to its asymmetrical hull.
After your free time, we will take a
private boat for a suggestive tour of Venice Lagoon. This special and guided trip will be about 1 hour long and give you lots of information and explanation about the Serenissima and the "Queen as Adriatic", better know as Venice.
Departure from Piazza san Marco (Saint Mark Square) with boat to the bus parking. Start
from Venice at 21:15. The arrival is fixed between 23:30-24:30 to your pick-up point.
Departure Point :1: Via IV Novembre, 31, 25010 Limone Sul Garda BS, Italy
2: Viale Trento, 5, 38066 Riva del Garda TN, Italy
3: Via Str. Granda, 2, 38069 Nago-Torbole TN, Italy
4: Via Gardesana, 236, 37018 Malcesine VR, Italy
5: Via Madonna della Pace, 4, 37010 Brenzone sul Garda VR, Italy
6: Via Gardesana, 35, 37010 Torri del Benaco VR, Italy
7: Corso Italia, 80, 37016 Garda VR, Italy
8: Piazzale Aldo Moro, 1, 37011 Bardolino VR, Italy
9: Via Gardesana, 22, 37017 Lazise VR, Italy
10: Via Venezia, 26, 37019 Peschiera del Garda VR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Montebaldo