From Milan to Modena: Round Trip, 3hour Private Walking Tour of Modena
Take a modern train from Milan Central Station and in just 2 hour you will be in Modena.
Here I could do a 2 hour city tour thanks to a local guide who will then take you back to the station where you can take a train to return to Milan.
Visit the city center of Modena and the famous cathedral (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and its sculptures.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Grande
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Modena
- Entry/Admission - Ghirlandina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Modena, Modena, Province of Modena, Emilia-Romagna
Modena Private Walking Tour of the City Center
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Piazza Grande, 41121, Modena Italy
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Modena, Corso Duomo, 41121, Modena Italy
Visit the Duomo of Modena
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ghirlandina, Piazza della Torre, 41121, Modena Italy
Visit The Ghirlandina the symbol of Modena
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Central Station area, Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.