from Sharm El Sheikh to Cairo by plane and return
Fly from Sharm Elsheikh to Cairo to experience a memorable trip in Egypt’s capital city on a 20-hour tour and visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, see antiquities at the Egyptian Museum and Return by plane
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- domestic flights (Sharm el-Sheikh – Cairo/Cairo – Sharm el-Sheikh )
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees for the above mentioned sights
- Lunch at a restaurant
- All transfers in an air-conditioned car
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal Nightclub Sharm el-Sheikh, Peace Road El Hadaba, Sharm El Sheikh 14441 Egypt
The representative of the company will pick up you from your hotel in an air-conditioned car to go to Sharm el-Sheikh airport to travel to Cairo, Upon arrival in Cairo you will be greeted by the Egyptologist guide who will accompany you throughout the tour.
The tour starts in Giza, where you visit the famous and impressive pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos as well as the Sphinx.Marvel at this last surviving monument of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, built more than 4.500 years ago as everlasting graves for the pharaohs Cheops, Chephren, and Menkaura. Marvel at the mysterious Sphinx statue of a Pharaoh’s head with a lion’s body.
After a break for a delicious lunch, the tour continues on to the Egyptian Museum, Here you can enjoy the treasures of the young pharaoh Tutankhamun ,and discover one of the most comprehensive collections of Ancient Egyptian relics in the world. Explore treasures that tell the story of a highly-developed culture.
For a supplement, you can enter the Mummification Room to learn all about the mummification process, and come face-to-face with some of the Egyptian royals of the Pharonic days in mummified form.
At the end of the tour you’ll be transferred to the airport in Cairo to catch the flight back to Sharm El Sheikh once there you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.