From Split: Private 5 Islands with Blue Cave & Hvar Tour with brand new boats
Valiant.hr provides you a unique experience of visiting 5 islands and numerous beautiful destinations in one day; world famous Blue cave on Island Bisevo, Monk seal cave on the same island, most beautiful European beach Stiniva beach on Island Vis, Blue lagoon on Island Ravnik, Pakleni islands and a visit to town Hvar to top it all. If you enjoy the wind in your hair and the salt of translucent waters on your skin, join us on this unforgettable full day speedboat touring, swimming and snorkeling to some of the most beautiful Adriatic islands. Boat type and model can vary depending on weather conditions, number of passengers and availability.
Blue cave entrance ticket not included as it depends on group size.
Why choose us?
1. Because we live for what we do and absolutely love what we do
2. Because you are safe with us; our skippers are ex police officers, ski instructors, mountain rescue members and masterchef contestants
3. Because we tour small groups up to 12 persons
What's included :
- Snorkeling equipment
- Tour escort/host
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Blue Cave
Stop At: Blue Cave, Bisevo Croatia
ITINERARY: 07:15 Meeting time at meeting point. 07:30 Start from Split. 09:30 - 11:00 Visiting Blue Cave on the island of Bisevo. While waiting to enter the Blue cave we go to beautiful sandy beach Porat. 11:15 - 11:30 Visiting Bear cave on island of Bisevo. 11:45 - 12:15 Visiting Stiniva Bay. Great time for swimming. 12:30 - 13:30 Rukavac bay. Free time for swimming on a beautiful beach. 14:30 - 17:00 Town of Hvar (island of Hvar) – free time for lunch and city sightseeing 18:30 Arrival to Split.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Secluded Stiniva bay is voted as Most beautiful beach in Europe for 2016
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Budikovac Island, Split Croatia
A beautiful distant island with turquoise blue waters
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Have a lunch break or just appreciate the beauty of the city of Hvar on Hvar Island. You will have two hours to explore this city and its exquisite architecture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Swimming break and sightseeing of the nautical jet set center of Adriatic. Beautiful nature, clean seas and great cocktail bars.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don`t forget to bring your swimsuit, towel, sun block oil and a wind jacket that will keep you warm early in the morning.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands