Fátima & Óbidos Private Tour (Includes Batalha & Nazaré)
Get ready to be amazed by one of the most important Catholic shrines in the world! But there is so much to see in the center of the country. Discover some of the most beautiful Portuguese beaches of Nazaré, a fishing village that holds the record for the biggest wave in the world ever surfed. Put your feet on the battlefield of Batalha, where one of the most important battles in Portuguese history took place. The last stop will take you to taste the cherry liqueur in the chocolate bowl in the medieval town of Óbidos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drop-off in Lisbon at 2 centrally located points: Restauradores Square / Marquis of Pombal
- You may need to reach a standard pickup point,Cais do Sodré train station or Saldanha subway station
- Hotel pickup (or closest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (downtown).
- Small group tour (4 people max.)
- Professional and experienced driver / guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance in monuments
- Food (including meals) and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de Obidos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fátima, 2495-402 Fátima, Portugal
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Batalha Monastery, Largo Infante Dom Henrique 2440, Batalha 2440-484 Portugal
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nazare, Nazare, Leiria District, Central Portugal
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Castelo de Obidos, Rua Direita Santa Maria, Obidos 2510-079 Portugal
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Lisbon, Portugal
2: R. Dr. Alfredo da Costa 6, 2710-523 Sintra, Portugal
3: Largo da Estação, 2750-427 Cascais, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
The product offers transfersPlease provide us with your HotelPick-up at your hotel (or closest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). In Lisbon it may be necessary to reach a standard boarding point ( in the areas of Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha). The Parque das Nações area is not available to be removed. Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.Ports
- Lisbon Center
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available all year round. French, Italian, Russian and Romanian ON REQUEST ONLY (subject to availability).
- It is a good idea to wear sneakers or other appropriate walking shoes and bring a water bottle. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so bring a jacket.
- Please note that babies and children occupy a seat.
- Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
- In case of adverse weather conditions (eg heavy rain), the tour will not be canceled unless there are warnings and warnings by official bodies.
- Children's seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours prior to the activity for the exact boarding time and time (usually between 08:00 and 08:45 hours).
- Pick-up at your hotel (or closest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (downtown). It may be necessary to reach a standard boarding point (ie in the areas of Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha). The Parque das Nações area is not available to be removed.
- We are not responsible for any traffic congestion in the city, resulting from cultural, sporting and religious events, or even demonstrations / strikes, etc. However, we will always offer alternatives to avoid such situations; One is to change the collection and delivery locations. Unfortunately, this can be transmitted without notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.