Full Course Cooking Class in Rome with Market Visit, Pasta & Dessert Making
A hands-on cooking class in a 17th-century palace. This private class begins at the local Roman food market where you will shop for ingredients with the chef. Then head to the cooking school, situated in a palace behind the enchanting Piazza Navona. You will be welcomed with drinks and antipasti.
The chef will teach you how to cook a classic Italian four-course menu in a state-of-the art kitchen: ‘Primi piatti’ a pasta dish, ‘Secondi piatti’ a main course, ‘Contorni’ a side dish, and a mouth-watering ‘dolce’, the dessert! The class will convene in a stunning 17th century dining room with a frescoed ceiling to eat what you prepared with local wines. A memorable half-day experience in Rome.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Either Lunch or Dinner
- Snacks - Antipasti & Prosecco Reception
- Alcoholic Beverages - Prosecco Reception & Wine or Beer with Lunch / Dinner
- Soda/Pop - Selection of Soft Drinks
- English-Speaking Chef
- All Taxes, Fees and Handling Charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- We start by visiting the local farmers market to source fresh produce for the cooking class. After walking the short distance to the school, you'll be greeted with an antipasti and prosecco reception. We'll then start our hands-on cooking class, preparing a range of dishes depending on what we purchased from the market. We'll finish the course by dining on the delicious food we made in class!
• Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
• Fresh Pasta
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bookings 48 hours prior to the cooking class are subject to availability confirmation
- Please communicate special dietary needs, allergies and restrictions at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please communicate at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. iI there are not enough passengers to meet minimum requirements (2 pax), there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative class or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.