Full-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai
Leave Dubai behind to explore the country's second most populous city, Abu Dhabi. See some of the city's best attractions during this shared, 8- to 9-hour city tour, including the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Emirates Palace, and the Heritage Village. Hotel pickup and drop-off from Dubai, a local guide, and entrance fees are included.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Emirates Palace
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
What's excluded :
- Begin your day with hotel pickup in Dubai at around 9am by air-conditioned coach. Your English-speaking guide will answer your questions along the way to Abu Dhabi. For an hour, visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the only two mosques in the country that can be visited by non-Muslims. See the Emirates Palace, a luxury hotel, and the Marina Mall Abu Dhabi. Stop for lunch at your choice of restaurant (own expense).
The Heritage Village offers a glimpse into traditional Bedouin life before oil was discovered in the region. You will also stop at the Dates Market, where you can shop for souvenirs to take home. At each stop, you will have 30- to 40-minutes to explore and take photos.
End your tour by returning to your Dubai hotel at about 5:30pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Between 9am and 9:30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter the Sheikh Zayed Mosque; Make sure your body is covered while visiting this site
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.