Full day Amalfi Coast small group excursion
This tour is extraordinary because it takes you to special places that can only be visited by boat, giving beautiful scenarios like Positano from the sea or swimming in caves located along the rocky wall, or the beautiful furore fjord. all these places will be explained by me with all their magical stories,
with the aim of giving you the best dat of your vacation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snacks - Bruschette ham and cheese
- Alcoholic Beverages - Prosecco and beer
- Bottled water
- Soda/Pop - Coka Cola Fanta Sprite and Coka zero
- Music on board
- Entry/Admission - Fiordo di Furore
What's excluded :
- ticket for smeraldo grotto
- Entry/Admission - Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
We will start this tour from Positano main beach, Positano marina. our hostes pick up you in Positano main dock where ferries pass. Few days before the cruise we will give you all. Details about the meeting point.
Pass By: Bagni d'Arienzo Beach Club, Positano, Via Arienzo 16, 84017, Positano Italy
After few minutes we reach the little beach of Arienzo where the water is amazing this place called Arienzo, because During the Roman Empire, Tiberius used this beach to hide the wheat stocks, and his trusted man was named Arienzo. Hence the name of the beach. It s lovely place to relax and have a fun day.
Stop At: 84017 Laurito SA, Italy
there will be a stop under the beautiful 5 star luxury Hotel San Pietro, a entirely in the rock.
where at sea level there is a cave where the water is very cold
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Via Gavitella, 84010 Praiano SA, Italy
from the sea we will pass in from of a famous local beach club the "one fire" and a few meters away, we will see a beautiful Saraceno Tower
Stop At: Praiano, Praiano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
a new stop to visit the beautiful pirate cave, where pirates hide the treasure and now you can swim inside it.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fiordo di Furore, Via Anna Magnani 1, 84010, Furore Italy
we will see the "Ponte del furore, a bridge that connects two huge rocks, where every year, the famous 30-meter diving event takes place.
we will stop and you can made some beautiful photo
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto), Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
the Emerald Grotto. it is a beautiful experience to do on this tour, for visits inside you pay a ticket, but i swear that the colors inside are wonderful
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Conca dei Marini, Conca dei Marini, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
here with the boat for a long stop, where the sea is crystal clear, for a beautiful refreshing swim and where it is beautiful to snorkel with mask and fins. After your refresh bath the captain waiting on board with good aperitif and snack it s time to cheers with a glass of prosecco
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Atrani, Atrani, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
you can see from the sea a small village built in the creek of a river, characterized by many built houses
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
we will stop in Amalfi, a country with a great history, it was once part of the four maritime republics, that is, the four countries that made italy important with their fleets of ships and great Captains, where we will stop, in this time you can go to have a lunch and if you want can go to visit Ravello
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Via Regina Giovanna, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.