Full day Begnas Lake and Rupakot Sightseeing Tour in Pokhara
Begnan Lake is Located on Lekhnath. This is another small town east from Pokhara, Begnas Lake is out of town and away from the hustle, Begnas Tal is quiet, clean and peaceful. There are a few basic hotels to stay in and the odd refreshment shop. The walk along the road leading to Begnas Tal is fascinating, the seasonal rhythms of daily life in the country make great images.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Begnas Lake
- Entry/Admission - Rupa Lake
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Begnas Lake, 11 Lekhnath, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
: Begnas Lake is a freshwater lake in Pokhara of Kaski district of Nepal, which located in the south-east of the Pokhara Valley. The lake is the third largest lake of Nepal and second largest, after Phewa Lake, among the eight lakes in Pokhara Valley. Water level in the lake fluctuates seasonally due to rain, and utilization for irrigation. The water level is regulated through a dam constructed in 1988 on the western outlet stream, Khudi Khola.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Rupa Lake, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
Rupa Lake or Rupa Tal is a freshwater lake in Nepal located in the Pokhara-Lekhnath metropolitan municipality. It is the third biggest lake in Pokhara valley of Nepal and at an altitude of 600 m covering area about 1.35 km² with an average water depth 3 m and maximum depth 6 m.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in lakeside or near by lakeside in Pokhara. We need pick up location details at least one day before your travel date.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.