Full Day Bhaktapur Changunarayan And Nagarkot Tour in Nepal
Changunarayan Temple is situated in Bhaktapur, about 12 km to the east of Kathmandu. Dedicated to one of the main Hindu god Vishnu, it is one of the oldest specimens of pagoda architecture you can find in the valley. The temple dating from the Licchavi period is decorated with exquisite wood and stone carvings. Bhaktapur Durbar Square ( listed in world heritage site in 1979 AD) is the plaza in front of the royal palace of the old Bhaktapur Kingdom, 1401m above sea level. It is one of three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley in Nepal, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The Bhaktapur Durbar Square is located in the current town of Bhaktapur, also known as Bhadgoan, which lies 14 km east of Kathmandu. Nagarkot is old city which is one of the nearest and most famous mountain view point 32 km away from Kathmandu . You can enjoy the sunrise over the Himalayas if you start the tour early in the morning.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up/ Drop by private A/c vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water during sightseeing
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot View Tower
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
What's excluded :
- Any food and Drinks
- Travel insurance
- Extra Transport services
- Tips & Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
Nagarkot- Which is one of the nearest and most famous mountain view point from Kathmandu . Enjoy the sunset over the Himalayas. Nagarkot is situated 32 km east of Kathmandu at an altitude of 2175 m above sea level. Nagarkot is a popular tourist spot of Nepal.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
Bhaktapur Durbar Square is the plaza in front of the royal palace of the old Bhaktapur Kingdom, 1401m above sea level. It is one of three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley in Nepal, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Kathmandu but preferred which is located in Thamel. You can give us your pick up address like your hotel or Kathmandu airport( If airport need name of the airlines and flight number) at least one day before the tour day.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.