Full-Day Colorado River Rafting Tour at Fisher Towers
The Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River is heavy on scenery, with some fun rapids, depending on the water level and time of year. This is an area where many motion pictures and commercials have been filmed over the years. John Wayne and John Ford filmed a lot of old westerns in this area. Recently filmed in this area was The Lone Ranger with Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer in 2013. More recently, HBO's Westworld, season 1, which premiered in 2016.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Rafting tour
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adrift Adventures, 378 N Main St, Moab, UT 84532-2345
From the meeting point, you will be transported up Hwy 128 (Top 10 most scenic highways in America) to Hittle Bottom, approximately 25 miles. This will take 30-45 minutes, depending on traffic and other circumstances.
Departure Point :378 N Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Paddle boats (where everyone paddles) are an option upon request (48-hour advance notice required).
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please call our office to reconfirm your tour the day before your trip date
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.