Full Day Countryside Bike Tour from Battambang
Battambang is a beautiful small town and a blend of French colonial architecture, surrounded by the most peaceful countryside. This tour enables you to explore the smile of locals, just a few kilometers from the center of Battambang. Take a few stops at the highlight attractions in Battambang including, the Bamboo Train, Rice Paper production, local Buddhist monasteries, local Rice Wine production. Enjoy the scenery as we bike at our own pace. Taste the delicious lunch at the local restaurant.
All fees and lunch are included.
per adult from
5 to 7 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Mountain bikes
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bamboo Train Battambang
- Entry/Admission - Mrs. Bun Roeung's Ancient House
What's excluded :
- All personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Battambang, Battambang, Battambang Province
Start our day by cycling through the peaceful town. Stop at the central market, built by during French colonization. Then continue to the former provincial hall built-in 1908 after claiming back from Thailand.
After that, continue our cycling to northern Battambang town to explore some other local unique products including rice paper making, and banana chips. Finally, learn in-depth about Buddhism in Cambodia by visiting one of the oldest Buddist monasteries.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bamboo Train Battambang, Krong Battambang, Cambodia
The bamboo train is unique transportation for locals in this area. Formerly, people use this train to transport daily products from Battambang town to their villages. The train is made of bamboo and connects with a small engine. During the ride, it offers the best view of the Cambodia countryside and traditional stilted houses. The journey takes up one hour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mrs. Bun Roeung's Ancient House, 800 St. Vat Kor Village, West River Bank, Battambang 02000 Cambodia
Visit one of the oldest houses with a beautiful deco.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Krong Battambang, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at the lobby of your hotel at 8:00 AM
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.