Full-Day Dhow Cruise in Khasab Musandam
Enjoy a 6-hour cruise inside the Fjords of Musandam Peninsula with a local guide. You will have two stops for snorkeling and swimming at Telegraph Island and Seebi Island with the possibility of dolphin sightings. A semi-buffet lunch with mixed fresh fruits, juices, mineral water, soft drinks, local coffee and homemade tea is provided. Snorkeling equipment and towels are furnished on board. Hotel pickup and drop-off within Khasab is included in your shared tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dhow cruise
- Lunch and refreshments like water, soft drinks, juice, coffee and tea on board.
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Khasab only
- Use of snorkeling equipment, towels and life jackets.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Khasab with additional fee (UAE, Muscat etc. )
- Visa fees not included, can be obtain in the border or by online visa.
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Musandam Sea Adventure Travel and Tourism, Al Souk Post Box No. 388, Khasab 811 Oman
Meeting time before going to the harbor.
Pass By: Oman Fjords, Khasab 811 Oman
6 hrs cruising to discover the fjord.
Departure Point :Musandam Sea Adventure Travel and Tourism, P.B. 388، Al Khasab 811, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel pick-up in Khasab OnlyDirections: If you did not provide a hotel at time of booking and prefer to meet at the office by car, a representative of the local operator will guide you to Harbor Old Mina or Khasab Fort, Al Khasab, OmanAirports
- Khasab Airport, Khasab Oman
- Khasab Port
- Cruise Ship terminal in Khasab
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: All participants have to keep original passport with minimum 3 months validity
- If your car is rented, do not forget to get an NOC from the rental car company to cross the border. If the car does not have Oman insurance, you can get it from the check post
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Visa fees are not included
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.