Full Day Dubai & Sharjah City Tours
Between 8.00 am to 8.30 am pickup from the door step anywhere in Dubai. Based on the Strength coaches will change. Maximum 40 pax can book for this tour. We have 40 seaters, 30 seaters, 12 seaters, 7 seater AC vehicles.This tour starts initially from Sharjah museum of Islamic civilization, which represents the Islamic culture with more than 5000-artifacts from the Islamic world. The special tour which covers most of the important spots and locations in Dubai and Sharjah in one day. Ajman and Sharjah border beach, sheikh Palace, and the Islamic art center,King Faisal Mosque, historical Basthakiya, Dubai Museum, Mina Bazaar, Spice souk, Gold souk, located at Al Fahidi fort made in 800, Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum’s house which dates to 1896, magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Public Beach, are the special spots in this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide (Upon request)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Saeed al-Maktoum's House
- Entry/Admission - Jumeirah Mosque
- Entry/Admission - King Faisal Mosque
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This starts from Pick up upon your request from your door step anywhere in Dubai and will drive towards Sharjah, where will take our first photo stop at Holy Quran round about.
Our tour starts initially from Sharjah museum of Islamic civilization, which represents the Islamic culture with more than 5000-artifacts from the Islamic world. After that will move to the Ajman and Sharjah beach border side where we will take a photo stop at the Ajman and Sharjah border beach.
Continue our drive by beach side will pass through the sheikh Palace, and the Islamic art center, we will take photo stop at the famous King Faisal Mosque. This mosque is one the main landmark and one of the main monument in the Sharjah city. king Faisal mosque has one of the best historical and cultural reference. After passing from this blessing site will move to the Sharjah corniche, Nabooda house (museum), fish, fruit, vegetable market and the blue souk.
Continuing drive to the Makhtum bridge passing by sheikha Mariam palace will reached to the historical Basthakiya. Where view to some of the oldest buildings in Dubai and full traditional wind towers ( the earliest form of air-conditioning) ,Dubai Museum, pass by Mina Bazaar, Spice souk, Gold souk, located at Al Fahidi fort made in 800, to learn about times gone by and all across the Creek in a traditional Abra(water taxi) .
Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum’s house which dates to 1896, is a wonderful example of Islamic design and is now home to several interesting galleries. Alongside Sheikh Saeed’s house, the Heritage village which incorporates many historical attraction including the demonstration of pottery, weaving, cookery and pearl diving.
After this beautiful look of history driving through Dubai Creek, we will reach to the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, which is a fine example of modern Islamic architecture built in 1979.This Mosque is one of the most visited and photographed in Dubai city.
One stop will be taken at Jumeirah Public Beach, pass by Jumeirah Beach Hotel at Burj Al Arab Sea View Photo stop, drive through sheikh beach Palaces area, knowledge Village, meters dominating the Dubai coastline. Continuing our journey as we go to the Palm Island and its crescent you see the Atlantis the Palm hotel, by the one-way monorail ride.
After this will move to modern Dubai Marina Skyline Photo Stop.
Continuing our drive, we move to Sheikh Zayed Road, which is home to the most of Dubai’s skyscrapers, including the Emirates Towers. One of the highest building in the world, passing by Sheikh Muhammad Palace. (Zabeel Palace)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all guest door step anywhere in DubaiAirports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Dubai International Airport, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Boking for private one family more safty
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.