Full-Day Floreana Tour
Journey to Floreana Island's more historical sites such as the Scalecias Forest and Galapagos National Park, as well as activity areas such as the Black Beach where you can swim and snorkel.
This 8-hour guided tour includes complimentary hotel pickup, and drop-off at the dock of Puerto Ayora.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch box
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Drop off at the dock of Pto Ayora
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Floreana, Floreana, Galapagos Islands
Be picked up from your hotel 7:45am before transferring approximately 1.75-hours in Floreana. Visit Floreana's historical points of interest such as the pirate´s cave, a fresh water shed at 450 meters of high. Journey to the Scalecias forest, near the haven of peace, and the Galapagos National Park, where you can find the Galapagos turtle.
Stop At: Asilo de la Paz, Ecuador
Later, visit Asilo de la paz, an agricultural hill great for hiking and Black beach where you can relax, swim, and snorkel. Return to the dock of Puerto Ayora for drop-off.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Malecon, Puerto Ayora, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels within the urban perimeter of Puerto Ayora
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shared Tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress coder: sporty
- The travel transportation is by a boat, if your are sensitive to motion sickness we recommend to grab your medications
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Walking activities through the island are involved so you should bring confortable shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.