Full Day Golfing in Siem Reap
Golf holidays are not the first thing that comes to mind when choosing Siem Reap. But with the exceptional standards of the 18 holes at Phokeethra Country Club as the home base of various prestigious tournaments, one may consider playing more than once.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One time green fee for 18 holes, including caddy and golf cart
- Tours and transfer from and to your hotel, airport, sea/river ports or train stations without guide
What's excluded :
- Any rental fees of clubs and other items
- Hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
- Tips and gratuities
With an incredible rich cultural past that has been the main draw card for those entering the Kingdom, golfing is slowly emerging as one of latest activities when you want to get one day away from the temples.
The Phokeethra Country Club was the first true international standard golf course to open in Cambodia in 2007. For four years through to 2010 it staged the Asian PGA tour event Johnnie Walker Cambodian Open. Located around 30 kilometers out of the city, we transfer you from your booked hotel to the golf course where tee-time, golf cart and caddy await your arrival for a great tee-off at this internationally recognized golf course, surrounded by nature. Be prepared to strategically tested on this 18-hole, par 72 course!
The course is designed to championship standard and water comes into play on all but one hole, plus the final holes require the player to negotiate a double water carry. The challenges are definitely designed in the course, yet this does not diminish the fun and learning when playing on the Phokeethra Course. After finishing the 18 holes, we will transfer you back to your hotel in Siem Reap (no guide included).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Siem Reap Hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.