Full-Day Guided Barcelos Highlights Tour from Porto
Enjoy a 8-hour guided tour in the center of Barcelos visiting the best highlights of the city along with a panoramic tour around the city in a mini bus. On this tour, you will have the opportunity to visit the most beautiful places and learn about the historical heritage of them and end the tour with a sunset and a breathtaking view.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- This full-day tour aims to expose the most beautiful highlights of the city. Visit monuments and listen to explanations of the main architectural characteristics and cultural and historical significance of them. Meet the locals and acquaint yourself with the essence that usually goes unnoticed to the common visitor. The points of interest of this visit are the Medieval Bridge, Archaeological Museum (Palace of the Counts of Barcelos), City Hall, Largo do Apoio, Torre da Porta Nova (Barcelos Rooster Interpretive Center), wall (original), Bom Jesus da Cruz Temple, Balneário de Castrejo and Faria Castle (ruins). You will finish the tour with a beautiful sunset, before being dropped back off to your accommodation in Porto.
Departure Point :Your accommodation in Porto, Guimarães, Póvoa de Varzim or Vila do Conde.
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Instant confirmation
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A small amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.