Full-Day Hwange National Park Tour from Victoria Falls
Spanning an area of roughly 14 650km² (roughly the size of Belgium), the Hwange National Park is the largest and oldest game reserve in Zimbabwe. Prior to being established as a National Park in 1929, it served as royal hunting grounds for the Ndebele kings in the early 19th century. It is named after a local Nhanzwa tribe chief, Hwange Rosumbani, and is one of Africa’s last vast unfenced wildernesses, a truly iconic destination
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Hwange National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hwange National Park Zimbabwe
06H00 - Depart your hotel in Victoria Falls and head for the Hwange National park .This is a 195km drive and takes about two and half hour of safe driving. The roads to the park are all tarred. You will be at the Main Camp (National Parks HQ and the safari starting point) at around 08H30and after a few minutes of check in formalities the safari starts.
You will do the full day drive with lunch at any one of the many viewing platforms. Mineral water and refreshments are all provided. Hwange is endowed with many solar powered waterholes and there are no permanent rivers in the park, so most animals can be seen on their way to and from the water holes.
The elephants of Hwange are world famous and the Park's elephant population is one of the largest in the world. The park is home to over 65 000 elephants who in the dry season dominate all the water points in the afternoons. Other animals that can be seen in the park are lion, leopard, cheetah, rhino, buffalo, impala, kudu, sable, eland, waterbuck, zebra, giraffe, baboon, warthog and a lot more.
Hwange National Park provides a safari experience to rival the great parks of East Africa - the Serengeti and Masai Mara - but without the crowds.
We will leave for the Park at 16H30 and expect to be back at your hotel at around 19H30.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick from all hotels, lodges, and campsites in and around Victoria Falls. We also pick from Livingstone in ZambiaPorts
- Victoria Falls Boarder post
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.