Full-Day Inner Canyon River Tour to the Bottom of Grand Canyon
Enjoy climate control comfort as you'll descend 5,000 feet traveling through 5 climatic zones arriving at the Colorado River within the Inner Gorge at the bottom of the Grand Canyon. After receiving a detailed tour through the canyon, you'll have a provided lunch at the rivers edge. This tour is approximately 8 hours and departs from both Flagstaff and Williams, AZ.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Scenic 4x4 off road tour
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Getting you to the bottom of Grand Canyon and the Colorado River in air conditioned 4x4 custom coaches.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, temperatures are 20 degree's warmer at the bottom
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Minimum booking required is 2
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.