Full Day Jungle Safari Tours in Chitwan National Park Nepal
It lies 156 km. south-west of Kathmandu with an area of 932 square kilometres. It was established in 1973 and was later declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984. Tropical deciduous reverie forests, wooded hills and grasslands contain one-fourth of the world's endangered great one-horned rhinos as well as the Royal Bengal tiger, leopards, monkeys, and the splendid gaur bison. More than 440 species of birds are found in this ornithologist's heaven, including the giant hornbill, the rare Bengal florican and the paradise flycatcher.
Chitwan literally means “heart of the jungle”. It is a truly wildlife adventure of a different kind – jungle safaris, bird watching, canoe rides, village tour and jungle walks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fee
- Local guide
- Pick up/drop off from your hotel in Sauraha Chitwan
- Entry/Admission - Chitwan National Park
What's excluded :
- Tips ( recommended)
- 4 hour Jeep safari into the deep jungle with extra cost Usd 30 per person[ Jul-Sep closed because of rainy season]
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chitwan National Park, Main street Hatti Chwok, Sauraha 44200 Nepal
Chitwan District is one of 77 districts of Nepal, and is located in the southwestern part of Province No. 3 with Bharatpur, the fourth largest city of Nepal, as its district headquarters.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Sauraha,Chitwan.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.