Full-Day Kazbegi Private Tour from Tbilisi
This is most people’s destination on the Georgian Military Hwy: a valley town with the famous hilltop silhouette of Tsminda Sameba Church and the towering snowy cone of Mt Kazbek looking down from the west. Now officially named Stepantsminda, but still commonly known as Kazbegi, it's a base for some wonderful walking. Each season has its unique beauty, In Wintertime there is heavy snow and all the mountains are covered with snow, Spring and Summertime everything is green and full of different flowers, Autumn is amazing with its colorful forests. It is a unique experience for first-time visitors in Georgia.
Please Note: We are super flexible and happy to customized a tour for you, please let us know beforehand.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned car Sedan/Suv for 1-4 person. Minivan for 5-6 person.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal Purchases
- 30 USD to drive additionally on top of Gergeti Village to see Holy Trinity church and Amazing view.
- 25 USD to drive up to St Elias Monastery on top of the hill. (available only in summer March-Nov)
- Baby car sit
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jinvali Water Reservoir, 40 km to the North from Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
Zhinvali, also Jinvali, is an artificial water reservoir located on the river Aragvi in Georgia. The building of the hydroelectric dam formed the Zhinvali Reservoir
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Ananuri was a castle and seat of the Eristavis of Aragvi, a feudal dynasty which ruled the area from the 13th century. The castle was the scene of numerous battles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Aragvi River, Gudauri Georgia
Confluence of 2 Rivers, White and black Aragvi.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gudauri, Gudauri, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
- Monument of Friendship, 360-degree panoramic view of Caucasus Mountains.
- A special place for paragliding with a nice view. (paragliding goes with extra cost)
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Stepantsminda, Georgia
- Stepantsminda is a townlet in the Mtskheta-Mtianeti region of north-eastern Georgia. Historically and ethnographically, the town is part of the Khevi province. It is the center of the Kazbegi Municipality.
- Lunch place (Lunch goes with extra cost)
-Please Note: In wintertime, sometimes the road is closed from Gudauri ski resort till Kazbegi (cause of the risk of avalanche, in that case, we will enjoy ski resort more)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will Pick you up at the Airport or from any Hotel in TbilisiAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.