Full-Day Mezcal Tour With Tasting and Lunch from Acapulco
Small Group, Clean & Safe. More Quality y Less Density.
Leave the hustle and bustle of the city for a day in the country to learn all about mezcal.
Discover the scenery, craft and different flavors of mezcal with an experienced guide and enjoy sweeping views of Sierra Madre as you see historic towns and countryside.
Learn how mezcal goes from agave fields to finished product at a local factory, and see each part of the distilling and fermentation process. Sample varieties of mezcal and mezcal cream and pause for a traditional lunch and local cocktail before heading back to your hotel.
Give us the opportunity of being your guide and we guarantee your tour with us will be a referral of your visit to Acapulco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mezcal tasting
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chilpancingo de los Bravo, Chilpancingo de los Bravo, Pacific Coast
We go there to have breakfast and to begin our tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Amojileca, Guerrero, Mexico
We head to this village to learn about the Mezcal process. We also have lunch there.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Onlyplease contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email orour phone. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!Ports
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be able to get in and out of a van.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Very Small Group, More Quality y Less Density.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.