Full Day Nagarkot and Changunarayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu
Enjoy great Himalayan view to the north east including Mt. Everest, visit UNESCO World Heritege Site (Changu Narayan Temple) Nagarkot 2100m high hill east from Kathmandu, is one of the popular destinations to see The sunrise, Majestic Himalayan view. On a clear day, Himalayan peak including Mt. Everest, Sishapangma, Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa and many other peaks can be seen.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Changu Narayan
- Entry/Admission - Alpine Asian Treks and Expeditions - Private Day Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
Himalayan Peaks including Mt.Everest, Ganesh Himal- Langtang Range- Drive 20m and hike for about 3 hrs (Local life of Nepal when walking) . Arrive at UNESCO World Heritage Site Changu Narayan Tempa and after a late lunch drive back to Hotel. Tour ends.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alpine Asian Treks and Expeditions - Private Day Tours, Thamel, Kathmandu Nepal
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and drive to Nagarkot (1:30hr) and enjoy the view. After drive for about 20m and start hike. ON the way see the local people, Himalaya in the back drop, The Hindu temple, farmers, UNESCO World Heritage site Changu Narayan Temple.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please note, hotel pickup is available only for hotels inside Kathmandu Valley
- If your hotel is located outside Kathmandu Valley then you must arrive at departure location before 10am
- Vegetarian menu is available and MUST be advise be advised at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caretaker
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.