Full Day Phnom Kulen by Jeep
A trip to the top of Mount Kulen is an experience; a narrow road to the top brings visitors to a collection of pre-Angkorian reminders on the richness of Khmer history. We do all of this by using old military jeeps to add some nostalgia to your tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Picnic lunch at the mountain
- Bottled water and fresh tower during the tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Temple fees
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Kulen National Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
- Tips and gratuities
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, and / or dinner) drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phnom Kulen National Park, Cambodia
We leave in the morning on board an old military jeep and your English-speaking guide and head through the endless rice fields for around 50 kilometers before we reach the entrance to the top of Mount Kulen. Literally translated as the “The Mountain of Litchis”, it is the famous city of King Jayavarman 2 who moved his capital from Roluos group in 802, Mahindrapura The city of the gods or holly city. The sculptures and carvings on the rock in the depth of the waterfall are very well known as attractions to this site. Lunch will be served picnic style at the mountain
Outside the ruins and the view from the top of this impressive sandstone plateau, thousands of Lingams were erected up with the statue of Vishnu reclining on the Naga Ananda and the lotus from his navel supporting a sitting Brahma statue. When time permits, the waterfall may give you a refreshing bath before we head down via the only way down. We expect – after yet another 50 kilometers’ drive on board a military jeep to reach your hotel at around 15:00 hrs.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from only hotels inside Siem Reap, Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The jeep holds maximum 2 clients with guide; for parties above 2 guests, we will add more jeeps but without guide assistance on the transfer
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- The road leading to Phnom Kulen is one-way only; the road at certain passages is too narrow to have traffic coming from both ways; regulations indicate that driving up to the mountain only is permitted before 12:00 hrs and traffic will be guided back down after 13:00 hrs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.