Full-Day Private Boat Tour of Bora Bora Lagoon with Snorkel
Take a full-day 7-hour tour, 6-hours of cruising and snorkeling around the lagoon of Bora Bora. Cruise from snorkeling spot to snorkeling spot and enoy the many delights the lagoon has to offer. Your crew will aim to show you manta rays, eagle rays, beautiful coral gardens, inner and outer reefs and other surprises such as dolphins, whales (in season) and sharks. Your tour includes a 1-hour stop for lunch (lunch is at own expense). This private tour allows for a relaxed and intimate experience around the crystal clear waters of Bora Bora. You set the pace. Snorkeling equipment, towels and light refreshments are also provided. On the boat there is an inner cabin to keep your belongings safe and dry. Complimentary hotel pickup is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- 10% discount on purchases at Deep Sea Pearls, Bora Bora.
What's excluded :
Join us for this 7 hour private tour and discover everything the lagoon of Bora Bora has to offer. On a private tour you can set the pace and we can keep you as busy or as relaxed as you would like to be ;) You will visit between 6-8 separate spots depending on your requirements. After a morning of snorkeling there is a 1 hour pit stop to re-fuel ready to continue onto an afternoon of further discovery. Make the most of your time here in Bora Bora and join us to leave no stone unturned on this discovery of the most magnificent lagoon in the world.
• H2O Bora Bora Snorkeling Tours, BP83, Vaitape 98730 French Polynesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up by usually possible from most accommodations. If your accommodation does not appear here we will confirm pick up time and location by e-mail following your booking.Ports
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Bring suncream, hat, sunglasses and long sleeved lycra to protect from the sun.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.