Full-Day Private Old and New Delhi Combo Tour
Relish the historically rich Delhi, old and new, on this private 9-hour tour. Experience India’s capital city in an air-conditioned car, with your government-approved guide. Visit Humayun Tomb, Qutub Minar, the President House, the India Gate, Parliament Street, Lotus Temple, Red Fort, Jama Masjid and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Private tour
- Rickshaw Ride/Tuk Tuk Ride
- Packaged mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
What's excluded :
- Monument fees: Up to USD $24 per-person. All monuments will be covered in this fee.
- Still and video camera fees.
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humayun's Tomb, Mathura Road Opp Nizamuddin Mosque, New Delhi 110013 India
The Humayun's Tomb, located in Nizamuddin East, was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1993, and was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent. Humayun's Tomb is the Mughal monument that inspired the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Visit Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India, with its courtyard capable of holding 25,000 devotees. It was begun in 1650 by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, and more than 5,000 workers toiled for six years to complete it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
The Chandni Chowkis one of the busiest and oldest street of Delhi. Western end of Chandni Chowk, Khari Baoli considered as Asia's one of the largest Spice Market, is a street entirely dedicated to all kinds of spices, dried fruits, nuts, and herbs. Enjoy a rickshaw ride over here and explore the best of Chandni Chowk along your way.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Red Fort constructed in 1648 by the 5th Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, and the residence of the emperor for about 200 years, until 1857. The Red Fort’s innovative architectural style, including its garden design, influenced later buildings and gardens in Delhi.
Pass By: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
At the center of New Delhi stands the 42 meter India Gate, an Arc-de-Triomphe-like archway in the middle of a crossroad. It was built as a memorial to the 70,000 India soldiers killed in World War I. The gate was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens and completed in 1931.
Pass By: Rashtrapati Bhavan, Rajpath, New Delhi 110004 India
The Rashtrapati Bhavan is the official residence of the President of India located at the Western end of Rajpath in New Delhi, India.
Pass By: Parliament House, Sansad Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
The Parliament of India is the supreme legislative body of the Republic of India. It is a bicameral legislature composed of the President of India and the two houses: the Rajya Sabha and the Lok Sabha
Stop At: Lotus Temple Rd, Bahapur, Shambhu Dayal Bagh, Kalkaji Near Kalkaji Temple, East of Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019 India
Lotus Temple (closed on Mondays), the last of seven major Bahai temples, and built in 1986 out of pure white marble. Around the blooming petals are nine pools of water which light up in natural light.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Visit Qutab Minar, a soaring 73 meter tower, and the tallest brick minaret in the world. It was built in 1193 by Qutub-ud-din Aibak immediately after the defeat of Delhi’s last Hindu kingdom, and is also a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khari Baoli, India
Second largest Spice Market situated in Old Delhi famous for all kind of herbs and spices. Heaven for chefs and food lovers.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup from any hotel in Delhi Airport, Delhi,Gurgaon and Noida.Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Ages 2 and under free
- Note: This is a suggested itinerary that completes in 8-9 hours. May be customized as per your schedule.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.