Full Day Private Tour Through Prague
Travel back in time as you discover the Old Town Square
Visit the house of the famous Jewish writer Franz Kafka
Explore the Jewish quarter past the Old Cemetery and numerous synagogues
The grounds of the Prague Castle
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Admission Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prague, Prague, Bohemia
Discover the Old Town Square, one of the oldest marketplaces in the city, and admire the historic Town Hall and the world-famous Astronomical Clock dating back to 1410.
You will then move forwards through the centuries as you visit the house of the famous Jewish writer Franz Kafka and continue into the Jewish quarter past the Old Cemetery and numerous synagogues. Prague is also a city of music and no visit would be complete without stopping by the neo-Renaissance Rudolfinum auditorium, which is home to the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra.
Additional highlights will include Charles Bridge, the Lesser Quarter, dominated by Saint Nicholas Church, and Prague Castle. You’ll also admire St. Vitus Cathedral, where the Czech crown jewels are kept and where King Charles IV, the country’s father, is buried.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.