Full Day Rio de Janeiro City Tour with Lunch
A full day tour in Rio will visit in one day the Sugar Loaf Mountain, Christ the Redeemer, Tijuca Forest – uncover the great diversity of Rio de Janeiro on this fabulous full-day city tour. Join the adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tickets to visit Christ the Redeemer
- Sugar Loaf
- Tour guide
- Buffet Lunch
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a full day guided tour of Rio de Janeiro city. Visit the Cristo Redentor statue, Pão de Açucar mountain, Selaron staircase, Metropolitan Cathedral, and pass through the Sambodrómo and Maracanã Stadium. Count with a professional guide to explain all the major attractions, during the trip on the air-conditioned transport and buffet lunch.
The pickup time to start the tour is from 7 am until 8 am in the south zone of Rio de Janeiro, Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo, Catete, Glória certain Hotels, and downtown certain areas. The itinerary can be adjusted depending on the weather and traffic conditions. On this guided tour the main attractions are the Cristo Redentor statue, where we stay for around 30 minutes, and Pão de Açucar complex, visiting it for about one hour and a half.
During this tour, you will also visit the Selaron staircase, Metropolitan Cathedral, and pass through the Sambodromo, Maracanã stadium from the outside. Enjoy a buffet lunch that has approximately one hour. The transportation access to the possible proximity, of Cristo Redentor statue, is done by an air-conditioned van. The tour guide speaks English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.