Full-Day Rundale Palace and Hill of Crosses Private Tour
The Hill of Crosses is famous for thousands of big and little crosses built on an old mound making the place unique in the world.
Rundale Palace known as the only surviving baroque stylepalace in the Baltic countries. During a guided visit you will discover the beauty and exceptionalness of a master work of the author of the winterplace of St. Petersburg - F. B. Rastrelli.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a EUR 120 fuel surcharge, payable at the tour check in.
- Entry/Admission - Rundale Palace Museum (Rundales Pils)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rundale Palace Museum (Rundales Pils), Rundale Palace, Pilsrundale 3921 Latvia
Rundale palace and garden
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kryziu Kalnas, Jurgaiciai 81439 Lithuania
Hill of Crosses
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Your centrally located Riga accommodation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.