Full Day Santa Fe & " Playa escondida" snorkeling tour
Join this full-day tour experiential fishing around of Santa Fe, learn about its wildlife and enjoy the nature.
In this excursion you also will get the chance to stop at two snorkel spots in order to practice this activity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malecon de Puerto Ayora, Ave Charles Darwin, Puerto Ayora 200350 Ecuador
We pick you up at the lobby of the hotel in order to take you to the dock of Pto Ayora, then we will meet with the crew of the excursion before starting the excursion.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santa Fe Island, Ecuador
After pickup between 7am - 7:30am, begin your day with a transfer from your hotel to Puerto Ayora dock and then ready to board the yacht.In this tour we will make 2 activities of snorkeling near the island in the best spots to see the local marine fauna, then we will start the experiential fishing activities, come with us to enjoy this fun activity.
The bay throughout its length and breadth is excellent for swimming and snorkeling. Sea turtles, rays, marine wolves,plenty of colorful fishes.
Once all the activities are done, you'll return to Puerto Ayora.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Puerto Ayora, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels inside Santa Cruz Island
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress sportswear ( swuimsuit due the snorkeling)
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- As there are two snorkeling activities,you should have swim skills
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.