Full-Day Ski Package with Transportation from Seoul
Skiing is one of the most popular activities in Korea during the winter season. With this 9-hour day trip, enjoy skiing at one of the premier ski resorts near Seoul. This all-inclusive package includes rental of ski gear and clothing, lift passes and a basic ski lesson for beginners.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Ski gear (Skis, Poles, Boots, Gloves) rental
- Ski suit and goggles rental
- Free basic ski lesson (about 1 hour)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gangwon-do, Gangwon-do
Start your snow day with pick-up at Myeongdong station at 08:00am and a 1-hour drive to the ski resort in a climate-controlled vehicle.
On your way to either, Gangchon Elysian Ski Resort or Jisan Ski Resort hear from your guide about the options and rules for skiing and other snow-based activities at the resort.
Expect to receive confirmation about the resort a couple of days before your departure date, with the resort choice made depending on weather, road, and slope conditions.
Before arriving at the slopes, stop at a ski shop to rent the necessary gear. Then skiers will head to the ski resort and enjoy skiing with ski lift ticket.
If you want basic ski lesson, the instructor will give it for an hour.
You can purchase lunch at the resort's restaurants and snack shops.
In the late afternoon, return your rentals and head back to Seoul.
Stop at a Korean ginseng center before your tour ends with drop-off at Myeongdong station.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :명동역 4번출구, 1-3 Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.