Full-day Skip-the-line Granada, Alhambra Palace and Albaicin tour from Seville
Visit Granada and the Alhambra on this full-day tour from Seville. Skip the line at Alhambra Palace on your guided tour that includes Nasrid Palace, Alcazabar, and Generalife Gardens. Your guide will share the history of the area along the way. If the option is selected, finish with a walking tour of Albaicin, the city´s whitewashed Moorish quarter. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Albaicin walking tour (if option selected)
- Tickets of Alhambra (palaces included)
- Preventing service Covid-19: Social distancing in the walking tour and bus
- Hand sanitizer
- Single use headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Carlos V
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
The Alhambra (/ælˈhæmbrə/; Spanish: [aˈlambɾa]; Arabic: الْحَمْرَاء [ʔælħæmˈɾˠɑːʔ], Al-Ḥamrāʾ, lit. "The Red One") is a palace and fortress complex located in Granada, Andalusia, Spain. It was originally constructed as a small fortress in AD 889 on the remains of Roman fortifications, and then largely ignored until its ruins were renovated and rebuilt in the mid-13th century by the Nasrid emir Mohammed ben Al-Ahmar of the Emirate of Granada, who built its current palace and walls. It was converted into a royal palace in 1333 by Yusuf I, Sultan of Granada.[1
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Palace of Carlos V, Alhambra, Granada Spain
The Palace of Charles V is a Renaissance building in Granada, southern Spain, located on the top of the hill of the Assabica, inside the Nasrid fortification of the Alhambra. The building has never been a home to a monarch and stood roofless until 1957.
The structure was commanded by Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, who wished to establish his residence close to the Alhambra palaces. Although the Catholic Monarchs had already altered some rooms of the Alhambra after the conquest of the city in 1492, Charles V intended to construct a permanent residence befitting an emperor. The project was given to Pedro Machuca, an architect whose biography and influences are poorly understood. At the time, Spanish architecture was immersed in the Plateresque style, still with traces of Gothic origin. Machuca built a palace corresponding stylistically to Mannerism, a mode still in its infancy in Italy. The exterior of the building uses a typically Renaissance combination of rustication on the lower level and ashlar on the upper. Even if accounts that place Machuca in the atelier of Michelangelo are accepted, at the time of the construction of the palace in 1527, the latter had yet to design the majority of his architectural works.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
The Palacio de Generalife (Spanish pronunciation: [xe.ne.ɾa.ˈli.fe]; Arabic: جَنَّة الْعَرِيف Jannat al-‘Arīf, literally, "Architect's Garden") was the summer palace and country estate of the Nasrid rulers of the Emirate of Granada in Al-Andalus, now beside the city of Granada in the autonomous community of Andalusia, Spain.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Real de la Alhambra Conjunto Monumental de la Alhambra y el Generalife, 18009 Granada Spain
The Alcazaba was a building used for military purposes. The first Arab constructions date back to the Caliphate period, possibly built over some ruins of a Roman fortress. In the 11th century, the "ziríes" expanded the enclosure, when Granada was the capital city of one of the "Taifas" kingdoms. Even so, the main constructions date from the "nazarie" period (13th to 15th centuries). At this enclosure there are also some Christian additions like the round "Cubo" Tower.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Albaicín, Granada, Spain
The Albaicín (Spanish pronunciation: [alβai̯ˈθin]) or Albayzín (Arabic: ٱلْبَيّازِينْ) as it was known under Muslim rule, is a district of Granada, in the autonomous community of Andalusia, Spain. It retains the narrow winding streets of its Medieval Moorish past dating back to the Nasrid Kingdom of Granada. It was declared a World Heritage Site in 1984, along with the Alhambra.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Andalsur Excursiones, Calle Zaragoza, 1, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Between 6:00am and 6:45am from your hotel in Sevilleor at 05:55-06:00 am at the central meeting point at Andalsur Excursiones (C/ Zaragoza nº1 41001 Sevilla)Please confirm the exact hotel pickup time with the supplier 24 hours before your tour.
Departure Time :
Between 6:15am and 6:45am from your hotel in Seville
Between 6am and 6:15am from the central meeting point in Seville
Please confirm the exact hotel pickup time with the supplier 24 hours before your tour.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The order of visits can be changed due to unexpected circumstances or the Alhambra monument schedule
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please confirm the exact time of pick-up by calling the supplier the day before your tour.
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.