Full Day Small Group South Coast Adventure Tour from Reykjavik
The southern coast of Iceland has so much to offer and to be seen. This part of the country is very rich in magnificent and diverse landscapes, ranging from vast farmlands, active volcanoes, numerous ice caps, glacier outlets and Glacier Rivers, amazing waterfalls, wide black sandy plains and beaches of black and fascinating basalt rock formations. The small-group minibus tour for a maximum of 10 people is rich in information about Iceland, its geology, its rich culture and its landscapes. Come explore Iceland's beautiful south coast on a 12-14 hour tour to the Seljalandsfoss waterfall, the black beach of Reynisfjara, the southernmost point of Iceland at Dyrholaey, and the mighty Skogafoss waterfall.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from the designated areas by your hotel
- Confort stops
- Transport by minibus
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Walking to the Glacier Optional.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skogafoss, Skogar Iceland
Skógafoss (pronounced [ˈskou.aˌfɔs] (About this soundlisten)) is a waterfall situated on the Skógá River in the south of Iceland at the cliffs of the former coastline. After the coastline had receded seaward (it is now at a distance of about 5 kilometres (3.1 miles) from Skógar), the former sea cliffs remained, parallel to the coast over hundreds of kilometres, creating together with some mountains a clear border between the coastal lowlands and the Highlands of Iceland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dyrholaey, Vik Iceland
Dyrhólaey, which translates to Door Hill Island, is of volcanic origin and was once an island before joining up to the Icelandic mainland. In ancient times, passing sailors used to refer to Dyrhólaey as ‘Cape Portland’.
It is also the southernmost part of the Icelandic mainland, making it a popular stop for sightseers travelling along the Ring Road, and can be found close by the coastal village of Vík í Mýrdal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Solheimajokull Glacier, Vik Iceland
Sólheimajökull is a glacier in southern Iceland, between the volcanoes Katla and Eyjafjallajökull. Part of the larger Mýrdalsjökull glacier, Sólheimajökull is a prominent and popular tourist location owing to its size and relative ease of access .
We could do a hiking to the glacier
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Seljalandsfoss, Hella Iceland
Seljalandsfoss is a waterfall in Iceland. Seljalandsfoss is located in the South Region in Iceland right by Route 1 and the road that leads to Þórsmörk Road 249. The waterfall drops 60 m and is part of the Seljalands River that has its origin in the volcano glacier Eyjafjallajökull.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Eimskip, Sægarðar 1, Reykjavík, Iceland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Every hotel in Reykjavik have a designates pick up area (please ask for assistance at your hotel front desk)
- The Arctic and the weather can be windy and brutal in the winter. Therefore it is very important to dress well. Bring good hiking boots and warm socks, windproof and rainproof outer layer, light and warm inner layer, such as wool, fleece or thermal. Also, remember a scarf and gloves. Trainers and city boots are not recommended
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.