Full day Snowshoeing tour to Bezbog peak 2645 m in Pirin Mountains
Come to this beautiful snowshoeing tour into the backcountry of Pirin mountains for a day of active exploring!
The Pirin Mountains are the second highest in Bulgaria with Mount Vihren – 2914 m. A big part of the National Park is under the protection of UNESCO.
If you have never been on mountain peak in winter or you search of different activity than skiing and want to explore other area near Bansko ski resort, then this is the trip for you! Join for this day-trip to mt. Bezbog in the Pirin Mountains!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snowshoes and poles
- Return chair lift ticket to Bezbog hut
- Hotel pick up
- Private tour
- Wi-Fi available
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional UIMLA certified mountain guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
You will be picked up at 8 AM from your Bansko accommodation and after a 40 minutes transfer we will arrive at G. Delchev hut (1485 m a.s.l.). There we take the chair lift to Bezbog hut (2240 m a.s.l.) where we start hiking. From 1.5 to 2 hrs we will hike to the top. The view from the top is absolutely breath-taking – views of Rila, Pirin, and Rodopi Mountains. We take a little rest at the top before going back to Bezbog hut and further down with the chair lift to G. Delchev hut. Transfer back to Bansko.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in Bansko from your accommodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our tours are private! No mixed groups!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.