Full-Day Sunrise Angkor Wat Tour with Breakfast and Lunch
Witness the sunrise unlike any other at the beautiful Angkor Wat, one of the World’s largest religious monuments. Watch the sun rise over the triple towers of Angkor Wat and experience an unforgettable morning on the back of a scooter to the ruins of the Angkor Kingdom.
With an informative local guide, you’ll explore iconic temples in the Angkor Archaeological Park. Walk around one of the world’s great monuments at its quietest and most inspiring temple. The rest of the day is spent on the scooter with our driver through the backroads and the jungle trails to ancient ruins, stopping at both iconic and lesser-known temples at Angkor archaeology park. History, religion, culture and of course, FOOD, we’ve got you covered on the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip by scooter
- Experienced driver
- Professional English speaking guide
- Bottled water & Soft drink
- Breakfast & Lunch
What's excluded :
- Angkor temple pass
At 5:00am we start our sunrise tour early in the morning to enjoy the cool breeze through the quiet road toward Angkor Wat. You’ll meet the rest of your small group at the Angkor Wat temple where your guide will pick out the perfect spot to watch the sunrise. We will then take an unforgettable walk through Angkor Wat and marvel at the incredibly intricate carvings on its walls where the morning light and cool temperatures present Angkor Wat at its best. Learn about the greatest Kingdoms from your historian guide before having breakfast outside of the complex.
• Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
• Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
• Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 21000 Cambodia
• Srah Srang, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do provide pick up and drop of at your hotel.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.