Full-Day Tequila Tour from Guadalajara
Live the experience in the magic village of Tequila on this half-day cultural tour from Guadalajara. You will get to harvest the fields of agave, taste tequila at a distillery and learn all about this famous drink.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tequila distillery tour
- Tequila tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Estacion Turistica GDL
- Entry/Admission - Destileria La Rojena
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estacion Turistica GDL, Zapopan Mexico
The passengers will check inn and enjoy a free courtesy drink, bathroom available.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Destileria La Rojena, Calle Jose Cuervo Labastida #73, Tequila 46400 Mexico
You will live the Tequila process inside the oldest destilery in latin america.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza Principal Tequila Jalisco, Calle Albino Rojas 16, Tequila 46400 Mexico
Take the time to see arround in the Magic village of Tequila
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Estacion Turistica Gdl, Av. Mariano Otero #1917 Local 5 zona A, Plaza Turquesa. Zapopan, Guadalajara 44500 Mexico
Last point to descent for the tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Estación Turística GDL, Tour operador terrestre, Av Mariano Otero 1917, Victoria, 45060 Zapopan, Jal., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup at every hotel in the metropolitan area of Guadalajara, just contact the local number 01 33 31212676 for arrange your schedule.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.