Full Day Tour Discovering Coptic and Islamic Cairo in Depth
This one day tour is considered as one of the most important excursions that cannot be missed in Egypt. Exploring the mix and harmony of Coptic and Islamic Cairo is our passion!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Lunch - You will have lunch in a local restaurant, where you will taste the most delicious and oriental dishes. (Water and drinks are not included)
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
We will visit the Church of Abu Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church and the old Jewish synagogue, Ben Ezra Synagogue with a special time dedicated to take special photos inside and out the churches.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Al Abageyah Shar'a Salih Salem, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Visit The Citadel of Cairo, sprawling over a limestone spur on the city's eastern edge. The Citadel of Cairo or Citadel of Saladin is a medieval Islamic-era fortification in Cairo. It is one of the world's greatest monuments to medieval warfare.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Al Abageyah Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Mohamed Ali Mosque is the most famous Mosques in Egypt. It stands proudly on the highest point inside the courtyard of the Citadel of Saladin. It called Alabaster Mosque as well.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off all our travelers from hotels in Cairo and Giza.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.