Full Day Tour of Luxor West Bank
Spend a day marveling the wonders of the West Bank of the ancient city of Luxor. Visit the main highlights of the western river shores of the city. Explore tombs of the Valley of the Kings, see the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon and Temple of Ramses III. Plus, explore the Valley of the Artisans, where the ancient tomb builders once lived. Round up the day with lunch at a local restaurant and taste authentic Egyptian cuisine with a southern twist. All this will be carried out from the luxury of your private hired air conditioned vehicle and with the aid and insight of the accompanying professional tour guide / egyptologist.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- You will be picked up at around 8 AM from your mentioned pick-up location in Luxor. Your guide will be waiting for you along with your air-conditioned ride for the whole day. First you will be transported to the Necropolis of Thebes, the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. This ancient necropolis is a must-see for Luxor travelers. It consists of tombs embedded in the mountains of the West Bank just next to the vast desserts nearly on the outskirts of the city . Here you visit tombs of different dynasties. Your tour guide will advise on which tombs are worth visiting more than others and fully explain the history of each tomb you encounter. After visiting the tombs you will be transported to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only woman ever to reign over Egypt as pharaoh. Then you visit Valley of the Artisans to see the houses of the workers who worked in the royal tombs. Then, you visit the Temple of Ramses III. Afterwards, you will be taken to see the Colossi of Memnon, the two largest ancient statues in Egypt, which date back to the era of King Amenhotep III. After being done with the above mentioned visits you will have lunch in a local restaurant in the area and get to experience Egyptian cuisine with a native emphasis on the Upper Egypt kitchen which is famous for its rich flavors. After lunch you will be transferred back to your drop-off location. On the way back your dedicated guide will be there to answer any questions about the day and provide further insight.
Departure Point :Clients' choice
Departure Time :We recommend 8 AM in order to have enough time at each stop, however it is a private tour so start & finish times are somehow flexible.
Return Detail :Clients' choice
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per booking (to ensure quality)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved with some uneven surfaces in certain areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.