Full-Day Tour of Sao Vicente from Mindelo
Discovery of all landscapes of Sao Vicente with its beautiful beaches and volcanoes.
You start at 9:30 with a walking tour at Mindelo – the capital of the island (and cultural capital of the country), followed by a visit to Monte Verde, the highest peak of São Vicente to admire the beautiful panoramic view.
Then, you will get to know the Salamansa beach.
Afterwards we arrive at Baias das Gatas known for its famous music festival and its natural swimming pool.
Later, you will discover the hidden extinct volcanoes, overlooking the neighboring island of Santa Luzia and a large white sand beach, called "Praia Grande".
On the way back to your hotel, you will see the green valley of Madeiral with its typical agriculture (banana, papaya, dates, sugar cane, etc)
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mindelo, Mindelo, Sao Vicente
At 9.30am you will be picked up at your hotel at Mindelo. Afterwards you will go to city center and do your first walking tour.
Mindelo has beautiful colonial architecture, having rich history connected to British army and international trade from 18th till 21st century. Afterwards, you visit the markets and Cesaria Evora Museum and many other attractions.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Strasse zum Monte Verde von Mindelo, Mindelo, Sao Vicente 2110 Cape Verde
Monte Verde is the highest peak of São Vicente, where you can enjoy a wonderful panoramic view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Salamansa, Cape Verde
Then, you drive to Salamansa - fishermen's villages on the north of the island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Calhau, Calhau, Sao Vicente
Then, you drive to Baia das Gatas and Calhau.
Baia das Gatas with its natural swimming pools (free time to swim)
In Calhau you will discover its extinct volcanos and you will have a a 3 course lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Madeiral, Cape Verde
On the way back you pass through Madeiral, a green long valley with many local farms - seeing plantations of banana, papaya, mango, palm trees, sugar cane, etc. You will return to your hotel around 4.30pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- San Pedro Airport, Sao Vicente Cape Verde
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- In case of groups under 3 persons, the guide can also be the driver.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.