Full Day Trip to Taj Mahal - Agra from Delhi with Entrance Tickets
When you are in India and miss the Taj Mahal, i bet your trip will be incomplete in India. Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world and its presence on earth feels like a palace came down to earth from heaven. The Glorious view of Taj Mahal is must to be watched by every tourist and get themselves clicked with this beautiful building to preserve a memory of a lifetime. Its a symbolic monument in Agra and this city is world famous because of its presence. This trip will also include a visit to Agra Fort, seeing Agra Fort you can justify the strength of Mughal Empire in India.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour.
- Professional English Speaking Guide.
- Hotel / Airport pick-up and drop-off.
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- No Hidden charges.
What's excluded :
- Your tour will start from early morning around 6:00 am. Our Representative / driver will pick you up from the Airport or from your hotel in New Delhi.
Then Straight drive to Agra via newly built Yamuna Expressway, enjoy the smooth ride towards Agra and our driver are extremely professional in their driving skills. Enjoy your 3 hours ride to Agra. Once you reach Agra, you will meet your tour guide. Our tour Guides are fluent in English and a book of knowledge.
Our Tour Guide will take you to the Taj Mahal, which was built in the mid 1600, this white mausoleum was commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in a loving memory of his most beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Rest of the history will explained by our Tour Guide.
After Taj Mahal, you will move to luxurious restaurant for a lunch, enjoy the Lavish Indian Food.
Continue to your second World Heritage site and Mughal architectural wonder. Your Tour guide will take you inside the 94 acre brick fort, which is a mixture of Islamic and Hindu influences in its design. Visit Diwan-i-Khas, Moti Masjid, Mirror Palace and Hall of Public Audience also known as Diwan-i-Am inside the Agra Fort. This building will itself give you the glance, how powerful would be a Mughal Empire during its reign in India.
Then after Agra Fort if you don't feel tired we will take you to the Mehtab Bagh (Mughal Garden), from here you will explore the sunset view of Taj Mahal showering its shadow on the river Yamuna. Enjoy the rear view of Taj Mahal from this beautiful garden.
Or if you feel tired we can skip the Mehtab Bagh and take you back to the Delhi. Our representative will drop you back to Airport or hotel in New Delhi.
Here your day trip to Agra and Taj Mahal comes to an end.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick-Up from hotel anywhere in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida.We also Pick-Up from Delhi Airport.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.