Full-Private Guided Tour to Luxor from Cairo by flight from Cairo or Giza hotels
One private Day tour to Luxor from Cairo by domestic flight to visit the West bank of the Nile where you visit Valley of the Kings - Hatsheput Temple , Colossi of Memnon and then tour to the East Bank where you visit Karnak temples.then fly back to cairo then back to hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- domestic flight 2 ways
- private tour
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Visit Luxor Start with Pickup from your hotel in Cairo by our driver `and Transfer to the domestic airport to take your flight to Luxor. Arrival Luxor, Our tour guide will hold a sign shows your name on it then you will be transferred by Private A/C Vehicle or private car to West Bank of Revier Nile Where you Visit Valley of Kings, Temple-Colossi of Memnon ,
visit the necropolis of the ancient city of Thebes. Arriving at the Valley of the Kings, burial place of the kings of Thebes (ancient Luxor) The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII. Then Continue to .
Later you will get to see the colossi of memnon.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
the Temple of Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt. the famous female ruler of Egypt for 20 years who posed as a male to gain the throne
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Optional stop for Lunch
After Lunch Continue to the East Bank Visits Where you visit Karnak to Karnak, which is serious of temples, built in different reigns. Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with it’s 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis III, the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor Temple. It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad. Enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon.
Later Transfer back to Luxor airport
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Cairo and Giza Hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.