Fun Discovery Walk in Historic St Helier: Statues, Sailors and Soldiers
When was your last ‘a-ha!’ discovery moment in St Helier? Go for this self-guided walk around the historic town centre and find its hidden gems. Solve fun location-specific riddles to unlock fascinating local stories prepared by Callum and Philippa, travel bloggers from Jersey. From historic battles to life during the occupation, from castles to cattle markets, to tales of thousands toads, St Helier has it all – waiting for you to explore!
This playful walk across St Helier sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know Jersey or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
You can fully enjoy this experience of connecting with the city while staying in your own group.
What's included :
- A link to the web app game (received via email). The game is played in the browser of your phone.
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Mobile data
Pass By: Royal Square, St. Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands
The Royal Square
Pass By: Jersey Opera House, 3 Gloucester St, St. Helier, Jersey JE2 3QR, Jersey
Jersey Opera House
Pass By: Central Market, St Helier, Jersey JE2 4WG, Jersey
Jersey’s Central Market
Departure Point :Liberation Square, St Helier, Jersey JE2 3QA, Jersey
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- The experience is self-guided.