Gandhi Delhi Small-Group Adventure Tour
Follow in the footsteps of Indian legend, Mahatma Gandhi and learn about his message of non-violence and truth. Visit all the historical sites associated with the 'Father of the Nation' and hear stories of his courageous life. Assassinated in 1948, Gandhi left an enduring philosophical legacy that still resonates with millions of people worldwide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Private Transportation
- Attractions: Gandhi Smriti, Rajghat, National Gandhi Museum
- Entry/Admission - Gandhi Smriti
- Entry/Admission - National Gandhi Museum
- Entry/Admission - Raj Ghat
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities for guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gandhi Smriti, 5 Tees January Marg Birla House, New Delhi 110011 India
Visit the Birla House which was turned into Memorial when Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated here. Know more about Mahatma Gandhi, his life and also visit the multimedia museum where you can witness the real videos of Gandhi.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: National Gandhi Museum, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
This is the place where we'll have plenty of time to explore an amazing array of information, documents, and relics from his life, philosophy, and work.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi Road, New Delhi 110002 India
Visit the place where Gandhi was cremated and which has been turned into a green garden. Alongside Gandhi, other Indian leaders were also cremated there at different points.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Jivitesh, # 11, Pusa Rd, opposite Metro Pillar Number 87, Block 17 A, WEA, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005, India
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.
- This trip is offered on a "join-in" basis. Maximum group size is 12.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- Though there are no entrance fees anywhere on this tour, you visit sights which were not very well-known when we started running the tours. Today, there are many tour companies taking travellers to these sights, which spreads even more awareness of the principles of Gandhi and his life.
- Most travelers can participate
- Urban Adventures were the first to curate an experience which spreads the message of Mahatma Gandhi and his life to travellers. Through this tour, we change traveller's perceptions about India and it's freedom struggle, and spread the message of peace, non-violence and gender equality.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.