Gardens of Florence Walking Tour
Spectacular and Fabulous and Amazing: These are the words that you'll say during the tour in the biggest, famous and old gardens of Florence!
You can admire a fantastic view from the smoothy hills of the Gardens, rich in sculptures, nature and architectural design that inspired people from all over to get a similar one! NO way, you cannot miss it!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet up with a Cappuccino or Espresso Coffee in a very nice location
- Walking tour to reach the gardens
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets for the Boboli's Gardens
- Entrance ticket for the Bardini gardens
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Pitti
- Entry/Admission - Giardino Bardini
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo Pitti, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
The Renaissance garden made of sculptures, architectural design, Lemon houses, Cypress-trees, fountains, views and more
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Giardino Bardini, Costa di San Giorgio 2 Via dei Bardi 1/R, 50125, Florence Italy
One of the most particular view of Florence. A mixture of Chinese style's gardens, Renaissance and Medieval Italian gardens. Absolutely amazing if you think that it's procteted by the medieval city walls
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Guida per Firenze, 50100, Florence Italy
Your guide will meet you at a convenient place and she/he will introduce you the florentine gardens, connected with the city and our life-style
Pass By: Forte di Belvedere o di San Giorgio Firenze, Via del Forte di san Giorgio, Florence Italy
The forteress build in the east part of the Boboli Gardens, located on the top of the hill, secret safe of the Medici's collections, symbol of the family wealthy
Departure Point :Piazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Florence city center:The guide can pick you up from your Hotel or Apartment only if it's located in the very city center. If you'll need a cab or a personal pick up, please contact me and with an additional cost I can provide also your pick up and drop off at the end of the tour.
Return Detail :Piazza dè Mozzi, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The new museum's regulations declare that we can offer guided visit to maximum 10 people of the same family. My agency will provide all the stuff necessary to do the guided services in total safety by following Italian Government rules. Our agency will ask you to sign a form for your and our safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.